Thursday 22 December 2011

A Christmas Wish...


Dear Saint Nicholas,

Please can you give some of my friends time off work, from the 23rd Dec-2nd Jan would be rather good, like my good self.

One of your main ‘mission statements’ is to catch up with good friends that I hardly see nowadays, and to have much fun and so called merriment. How on Earth can I do this when nearly all of them have to work over the latter half of December? As a result I’m left with no alternative but to drink and eat myself into a lonesome coma, which isn’t very good for one’s well being on my own while people are supposed to be having ‘festive fun’. They work very hard for a living, and it would be nice if they were freed from the shackles of employment slavery for at least several working days.

Kind regards
Count Bastardo The 666th.

No comments:

Post a Comment